ShareThis

11/20/14

Lima, Cinco, Cinq...Five


Five years...has it really been five years?? it's funny how it feels like I've been missing you for way more than that but yet it feels like you left yesterday.

I think this is the first year that I didn't have anything prepared to post for today. Usually, I would at least have an idea in mind but...nothing. I've been staring at this blank blog page off and on since midnight...looking at the pictures above, crying a little and listening to music, of course. It's now almost 2:30am. Maybe year 5 should be a marker for me to stop posting on the anniversary of your passing. Instead of rehashing all the memories of some of the toughest times together, I will only post on your birthday in celebration of you. My mind relives those tough times enough as it is.

With that being said, I will keep this post short and sweet. I miss you so much. You are forever in my heart. See you in my dreams. I love you...forever always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP