ShareThis

6/29/14

BEST TRIP EVER!!!!! ~~ NYC/CRUISE 2014


Not long ago I went on probably one of my most anticipated vacations EVER! Instead of writing to you about it, I thought I'd TELL you about it instead. Be sure to pause the music player on the bottom left of this page so you can hear me as I tell you about my adventures in New York, meeting new friends and going on a cruise! I also added pictures and a few videos! I'm excited to share this with you and hope you enjoy it!!


NEW YORK!




 Cruisin'!


Day 1: Sail Away/Family Feud/Masquerade Ball

Photo Above Courtesy of NKOTB.com

 Day 2: Pinnacle Steak House/Cowboy Up!

Crabcake!
Surf n Turf = Filet Mignon & Lobster Tail!
Cheesecake for dessert!
Yeeeehawwwww! Photo Above Courtesy of NKOTB.com

Day 3: Bermuda/Comfy Cozy, Movie Night



Day 4 (Last Day): Photo Op/GPS Night!


My Duets At Dusk Audition

Photo Above and Below Courtesy of NKOTB.com
With Raven!
With Heather!
With Carla!
With Tracy!
With Earl!
With Jenn!
With Amanda!


Special Shoutouts!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP