ShareThis

3/3/14

Lady's Faves...Short But Sweet Edition!


Just a few things I’m listening to that I think y’all should check out…

Marsha Ambrosius ~ Stronger Than Pride
Wow wow wow! Marsha KILLED this cover of Sade’s Stronger Than Pride. I’ve always been a fan of her voice and it sound like liquid gold here. I’m loving the hip hop spin she put on it as well. Any hip hop head would recognize the use of Jeru The Damaja’s Come Clean on this one. I’m so looking forward to her sophomore album Friends & Lovers which is slated to come out in April. Marsha released the video for Stronger Than Pride just before Valentine’s Day and hopefully will sustain us till then!




The Foreign Exchange ~ Better (Featuring Eric Roberson & Shana Tucker)
If you haven't gotten The Foreign Exchange's Love In Flying Colors, what are you waiting for? They released the album back in September 2013 and Better is probably my fave song on it. I'm so glad they made a video for it!

Zo! ~ We Are On The Move (Featuring Eric Roberson & Phonte)
Another fave come from the The Foreign Exchange camp as well, Zo! The Detroit native released his sophomore album, ManMade in May 2013. This video just puts a smile on my face. Not only does it feature another one of my fave singers, Eric Roberson, it's a fun track and seeing the guys dance around, having fun is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP